CheckList To Get Your AdSense Approved
5. 30 Days – 30 Post Rule. Do Not Submit your AdSense Application before your blog has completed 30 Days Of Continuous Online Run. You have to make sure you website /blog is fully built and launched. It shouldn’t be in a building stage.
- No One will take you seriously.
- Think of you as a rookie (Merely Beginner)
- Your Work has no security
- Your work is not safe.
- Major Ads and Affiliate programs will disapprove you
Don’t believe me, Read This Case about a blogger‘s experience.
- Interserver ( Here i Host Bforbloggers)
- Hostagor( I hosted bforbloggers till January 2018)
- SiteGround (Had a great experience)
- Bluehost (Fairly Cheap)
- a2Hosting ( Best Budget)
11.Purchase your own domain name. A .Com domain extension is preferred. Google AdSense doesn’t even accepts the submission of websites have subdomains like domain.WordPress.com OR domain.tumblr.com.