Last time I posted about AdSense was a big hit.
That’s why I thought to extend this category. Here is the revised edition on how you can get the fastest adsense approval the right way.
CheckList To Get Your AdSense Approved
1. Take No Shortcuts. Do Not Copy Content.
The More Original you are the faster you will be approved.
This is an important topic for you to notice. You may don’t notice but there may be some pirated content on your blog. This can be an article you wrote after reading an article on some other blog. Piracy isn’t only meant to be as copy – paste.
However, you may curate contents based on your need. Try to write content in your language rather and imitating someone. Make no grammatical mistakes and imperfections. Make your content beautiful and enjoyable.
2. Make Your Blog/Website Ad Ready. To Make your Blog Ad Ready, you need to have a responsive Theme.
The theme must have Ad Slots above as well as below the folds. people should be able to see an Ad As Soon As they land and start reading an article.
Make sure you don’t use any Third-party Ad Service before applying to AdSense Approval. They will reject you in the first glimpse. Use a Responsive, Neat and clean theme.
Als,o Note that many Google AdSense Approval submissions get rejected due to “Improper Navigation” or “Difficult To Navigate” Themes.
3. Write 3-4 Long Articles just before a week of applying.
Each AdSense Account is manually approved, you need to make sure you write share-worthy and long articles at the recent date. Google isn’t gonna check Each and every post of yours so a few posts with the best content would work.
A Long Article is not less than 1200 words. They are informative and provide the best relative I formation with links to every term user should know about. They may be a “How-To” or “What -is” Article.
These articles also rank higher in Search engine results and Make the most of your blog’s success.
These pages make sure you are not a spammer and you are serious about your blog/website. They prove your site’s legitimacy.
5. 30 Days – 30 Post Rule. Do Not Submit your AdSense Application before your blog has completed 30 Days Of Continuous Online Run.
You have to make sure your website /blog is fully built and launched. It shouldn’t be in the building stage.
Apply after you have published 30 general posts including 10 long Posts. Use comprehensive language and literature. Try to use images as low as possible. Images should be uploaded only if necessary. They make your website/blog slow as well as decrease the area for readability.
6. Do Not Use Free Hosts. If you are using Free Hosts, you are already broken. Any Day, Someday, your blog will be deleted without any notice or clarification and your work, as well as your dream, will vanish.
AdSense approves Only 1 of every 1000 Application They receive from freely hosted websites/blogs. There are multiple disadvantages of free hosts and some of them are:-
- No One will take you seriously.
- Think of you as a rookie (Merely Beginner)
- Your Work has no security
- Your work is not safe.
- Major Ads and Affiliate programs will disapprove you
Don’t believe me, Read This Case about a blogger‘s experience.
For anyone (even you) who wants a quick, affordable and easy way to start a blog I would recommend Siteground hosting. In fact, they are officially recommended by WordPress.org.
7. Branding Is Required. Although it isn’t compulsory for AdSense, it is needed to make your work yours. You have to brand your blog with a perfect logo, perfect & matching domain and Theme.
This shows you are serious for becoming an online marketer and you will run for long.
8. Register your website/blog in Google and Bing webmasters and make sure you are verified. Take a minute and get yourself a google analytics tracking code. This will also help you in getting valuable and truthful analytical data to help you in understanding your traffic.
9. Keep following SEO RULES. I have a detailed guide on ranking and SEO, So make sure you check that out. Google have a decent place and respect for blogs and websites with proper optimizations for search engine.
This makes sure you are willing to make your web presence and you are not a mere beginner who will soon run out with nothing.
10. Keep Your Blog Upfront. Make your social media marketing a blast.
Join Quora, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube (If possible). Social media, especially Facebook and Twitter will provide you with a great share of traffic if properly managed.
11. Purchase your own domain name. A .Com domain extension is preferred. Google AdSense doesn’t even accept the submission of websites has subdomains like domain.WordPress.com OR domain.tumblr.com.
Make sure you are following every process. The process will take time but you will see a change in your blog’s traffic and structure soon enough. AdSense is just another Ad Network. Meanwhile, you can use:-
Any of the above will work for you if you aren’t getting approved for AdSense,Media.net or Infolinks.
I hope soon you will be approved for top Ad Networks but remember, I need you to come back here and tell me your story and techniques you used, either in the comments section, Twitter or through the contact form.