Tracking keywords is not an easy task when you do it using a slow tool.
Which is why you should take a look at Accuranker.
AccuRanker is one of the fastest keyword rank trackers for SEO, and in this review, you’ll learn:
- What AccuRanker is and how it can help you
- How its features can help you grow your online business
- It’s pros and cons; pricing and everything in-between
AccuRanker is a keyword position tracking tool that allows you to track your website’s or blog’s rank on Google and other search engines. It allows you to select target keywords and monitors their position on SERPs round the clock.
AccuRanker is one of the best, if not THE BEST premium keyword tracking tool.
AccuRanker is a simple rank tracker above all. However, simple does not mean “not sophisticated.”
In fact, the tool is quite robust and boasts a bunch of features other rank tracking tools can only dream of having.
Here’s what AccuRanker can do.
Grump is their mascot; Grump the tiger. When you click on the icon, it shows you how Google is doing that day. So this is not a keyword tracking feature but search engine tracking one.
So, if you see a sleeping or chilling together, it means SERPS are calm, and there are only normal everyday fluctuations.
However, if you see an angry and ferocious beast, you know Google is updating its algorithm, and there are massive shakeups in the search engines.
This is a crucial feature because you need to know when an update is happening, so you don’t freak out when your keywords suddenly go wild across the board.
You can easily integrate AccuRanker with a host of other tools and apps, the most important of which are:
- Google Search Console and Google Analytics – you need these to accurately track your site
- CSV importer- so you can import spreadsheets from other tools and track your competitors and their keywords. Because your competition is not going to hand over their precious data to you
Here you can:
- manage your subscriptions,
- upgrade or downgrade accounts;
- check your integrations
- add profile images
You can also enable sub-accounts if you need separate accounts for members of your team.
if you’re an internet marketer growing your affiliate site, then you probably won’t be needing this tool
Reporting is more for SEO agencies.
When a client approaches their SEO agency and asks for a report on how their business is doing in Google, the agency can then quickly generate these reports with a click of the button along with beautiful charts and graphs to help the non-SEO savvy business owner understand what is going on with their site.
Here you can add the new domain you want to track to do it go “Add Domain” and fill in empty fields.
An important setting here is “Default search engine, locale and location” Make sure you select there the region you want to track and, of course, the search engine that matters the most to your business.
AccuRanker allows you to have multiple projects running at the same time.
And here you can divide them into groups, so you don’t get confused which is which. I only have one project because this is just for demonstration purposes, but I could have ten projects as AccuRanker allows it.
You might have noticed that even though this is first and topmost on the left sidebar, it’s the last one I cover here?
It’s because there’s lots of ground to cover.
So, I click on “Dashboard” and am presented with websites I’m tracking for this location. As my example website, I chose bforbloggers.com and gave 25 keywords to AccuRanker to track.
I did it manually just to test it out. But when you do it, you’ll be able to import a keyword spreadsheet as a CSV file, which will give you a bunch of keywords to track. However, keep in mind the cheapest plan lets you track 1,000 keywords.
And more keyword you add more expensive it gets. And fast.
So I click on the link and I am presented with a basic overview of how bforbloggers.com fares in Google.
I can see :
- rankings on desktop and mobile
- the average rank for all keywords (that I added)
- major site competitors
- SOV share of voice – how many of his keywords are in the top 20
From there, I click on the “keywords” tab, which is the most important one.
Ok. Now I can see:
- Keywords data
- the location where AccuRanker is tracking rankings
- rank – AccuRanker record only first ten pages of Google SERPs
- URL of the page ranking for a specific keyword
- search-monthly search volume in a particular region
- share of voice- is the keyword in the top 20
- SERP features are the SERP overcrowded? if yes, not a valuable keyword
- created on- when did AccuRanker start to track this keyword
Also, now when you click on a keyword, AccuRanker spits out some more data to work with.
I clicked on the keyword “Missinglettr pricing.”
Here’s what I got:
So you can see it:
- ad competition
- estimated visitors count
- Share of voice
- Share of voice translated in $
- View SERPs- if you want to manually check the first page
My pro tip for you
This is just a sample of 28 keywords for demonstration purposes only.
When you want to seriously track your websites and its keywords, use SEMRush, scan your site, and export your keywords. Then filter them based on their importance to your business.
With the basic AccuRanker plan, you get 1000 keywords to track is more than enough for almost anybody.
Here are a few more point about Accuranker:
- Very fast- you get your keyword reports in minutes; not hours
- Very simple to use- it took me 15m to grasp it thoroughly, and I’m no tech wizard
- Very accurate- in the beginning, I checked manually just to see how off AccuRanker was. Instead, I saw how spot on it’s reporting is. I’m impressed!
- Customer support is excellent – I had no problems with the tool whatsoever, but other AccuRanker reviews (from Capterra, G2, and Trustraidus) all say support is fantastic. And I believe them
- You can group keywords easily via tagging- very important to be organized, especially when tracking multiple websites
- You can connect with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- You can import keywords from other tools (SEMrush, Ahrefs…)
- You can track and spy on your competitors
- You can add multiple domains
And the list goes on and on.
In case you haven’t caught on- AccuRanker is AMAZING.
However, it does have a few chinks in its armor.
#1- Not a free tool- AcuuRanker at this price is a steal, but still- free is free.
#2- Can be addictive. This is more how you behave than what the tool does. But if you’re checking it every hour to see how you fare in Google and whether there has been any change, then you need to reconsider your business priorities.
#3- AccuRanker is somewhat superfluous.
What do I mean?
For example, Ahrefs and SEMrush offer keyword rankings as well as offering everything else (they’re all-in-one SEO tools). However AccuRanker is much better at tracking keywords as it updates daily and is much more accurate.
If you want to track 1k keywords, you will need to pay $109, and that is the cheapest tier available.
But there’s also a 10% discount if you purchase a yearly subscription (then it is $99 per month, paid in one payment)
Tracking keywords is excellent and all, but it’s only a part of your overall SEO strategy. You still need to invest in other tools to do better keyword research, to source new backlinks, to build new landing pages… and bunch of others.
You need to track your keywords as it helps you track your progress.
If you want to grow your search engine traffic and if you’re serious about your SEO, you need to know where you stand at all times and as accurately as possible.
And AccuRanker is the tool to get the job done.
But don’t just trust my word, instead take it for a free 14-day trial and see for yourself.
Here are more articles you would also like to read:
You really have nothing to lose.