How to Install Themes In WordPress.
Go to WordPress Dashboard. Select Appearance in the Side Bar Menu. Click on Themes.
Hit the Add New Button. Upon clicking the button you will find a wide range of themes available. Choose which you want. You can also filter features you want in your themes.
When you find your ideal theme, Hit the Install Now button and let the installation work done. Now the theme has been successfully installed and ready to use.
*If you run multi-site WordPress you will have to hit the Network Enable button once installation process is completed.
Go Ahead and run a live preview before activating theme publicly to Ensure everything is working fine and your site is looking good.
Top Rated Professional Theme Stores :-
Liked this article? Join us on FB and Twitter.
- 5 Best Themes Shops To Get Pro Themes For A Website/Blog
- How To Install Plugins From WordPress Dashboard : Step By Step
- How To Install Templates In Jhoomla In Three Easy Steps
- Theme My Login : Customize Every WordPress login Page
- Two Ways To Secure The Wp-admin Directory – WordPress Security