After installing your WordPress blog, you must have seen your Images Automatically getting smaller and blurred. This means your WordPress is Automatically generating three different image sizes of every media file you upload.WordPress inherit this function Automatically. You have to optimize and make a small change to cancel this process.
Otherwise you will have to manually select large option every time you add an image in your article which is an annoying task and you may not remember to do that every time.
If you have chosen WordPress as your software you must be willing to do the work easier way, And to do that you need to follow the steps:-
Head Over to Settings > Media.
Turn every Number you see into 0. Each an every option should have 0 value.
That’s it. Now your images won’t be reduced and blurred. This also ensures you don’t have to manually select the large images option.
Pro Tip – Speed is a very important aspect of websites and blog. To make your articles load faster, ensure you use as less images as possible and you have installed the WpSmush.it plugin which Automatically does the hard job for you.
Read :- 11 WordPress Plugins For A Pro Blog.
- Show An Optin Using Bloom When A Button Is Clicked (In Any Theme)
- How To Automate Internal & External Linking In WordPress
- The Best Alternatives For The SEO Friendly Images Plugin
- 5 Best Plugins To Add Click To Tweet Box In WordPress
- Create Free Coupon Widgets In WordPress (And Promote Affiliate Products)