Quite a few months ago, we were actively using one of the best plugins to stop sploggers and fake/spam registrations in our blogs powered by WordPress.The plugin was WanGuard.
A few months ago WanGuard Closed their servers down and they were no longer protecting our WordPress Login Dashboard from sploggers.
In This Article, I will be telling you about WanGuard But most importantly, it’s best alternative which is completely different from WanGuard and won’t shut down unexpectedly.
WanGuard was a free project by its developer Jose Conti. It actively protected fake registrations and sploggers from accessing WordPress dashboard.
Sadly, WanGuard isn’t a free project now. Bloggers who earn more than $200/month will have to pay $1/month or else WanGuard will be shut down completely.
Recently, we launched our Helpdesk Forum, where we are answering all queries and we needed to make sure that our forum is completely protected from Spam.
That’s where we came up with CleanTalk Spam Protection. Basically, this is an all in one plugin which protects any forum or Blog from:-
- Spam Registration on WordPress
- Spam on the contact page
- Spam Registration on forums
- Spam Registration on comments from
- Spam Registration on Custom Contact Forms
- Works with bookings, subscriptions and web forms Too
- CleanTalk Review : How To Setup The “Overall” Anti-spam Plugin
- Monthly Blogging Income Report : January 2018
- Theme My Login : Customize Every WordPress login Page
- 5 Essential Plugins To Install Immediately In WordPress
- Top 11 Beginner WordPress Plugins To Make You A Pro Blogger