- Loose Every Single Money
- Loss On Every Recommendation
- Less Conversion Rate
- Malware Injections
- Loss Of The Links With No Backup (Worst Case)
- Are Not Cloaking Your Links
- You are not storing them properly
- You are not making them look Prettier
- You are with an untrusted companion
- You are Not using a Manager Plugin
Thirsty Affliliates Plugin
Automatic Link Cloaking
Affiliate clicks Tracking
Automated Text Monetization (pro-version)
Import/Export Easily with CSV (Save Backups)
Provide the keywords and your affiliate link will be linked automatically.
Charts and tables full of useful statistics, plus regular admin email reports.
Provide alternate destinations for international clicks via country targeting.
Optionally uncloak links for total compliance with Amazon’s terms of service.
Front end link fixing script ensures your affiliate links are always up to date.
Never miss another affiliate link 404 error with proactive link checking.
Manage your affiliate links via CSV. Easily import/export & update across sites.
Support for importing from 3rd party APIs like Amazon Products API.
Tight integration with Google Analytics. Pushes click event when affiliate link clicked.
Update :- With ThirstyAffiliates, you can add images to the affiliates links you create. This is a great option to display the images as banners in your blog which will increase the conversion rates of course. This is something you don’t get in ptettylinks.
Remember, add images at the moment you create the links. Choose images which attracts the user mostly.
- Viglink Review – Detailed Information With Pros and cons
- Advanced Ads Review : The Best Ad Plugin For WordPress
- SEMrush Review : Outgrow your Competition With Scaled SEM
- WPFomify Review : Get Started With Social Proof Marketing
- Nestify Managed Hosting Review : Everything You Need To Know
- Beautiful Cloaking & Easy Uncloaking
- Slug Variations including Custom Ones
- Automated Text Links & Gives Options For Images
- CSV Import/Export
- Bot Differentiated Traffics Analysis
- No CSV feature in free version
- No Automatic Redirects on new link versions